Hello, card fans!
Today's card features four new spring 2015 dies, (including one from Open Studio) a 2014 die, and Morocco patterned paper.
S U P P L I E S
Memory Box dies (Longstem Lavender, Cascadia Butterfly Trio, Bengal Detail Plate, Merci Cursive), Open Studio dies (Rectangle Layers) and Morocco patterned paper; Media: Wink of Stella; Accents: pearls and gems (Mark Richards); vellum (PTI)
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 4.25" x 5.5" white card base.
- Cut strip of patterned paper and adhere at bottom of card.
- Die cut Rectangle Layer from white cardstock and mount on mint cardstock.
- Trim cardstock to approximately .25" larger and round corners.
- Layer and adhere panels.
- Die cut three lavender stems and adhere.
- Die cut three lavender blossoms and adhere; stack some for dimension.
- Brush Wink of Stella onto blossoms for a delicate shimmer.
- Die cut butterfly, then dry emboss with Bengal Detail Plate and adhere.
- Die cut two Merci Cursive sentiments from cardstock and one from patterned paper. Layer and adhere to card.
- Adhere pearls and gems.