Welcome, Stamp Fanatics!
Today's card may have been the easiest card to make on record because it involves nothing but pre-made doo-dads and a little glue. (Even with all my glue issues, I managed to handle this one without any catastrophes - which is saying something). And cleaning up was a snap (always a bonus)!
The little owls are printed right on the paper, for crying out loud!!! Easy-peasy, good'n'cheesy...!
S U P P L I E S
All products by Jillibean Soup unless otherwise noted. Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Owloween Stew 6" x 6"; Embellishments: enamel stars, googlie eyes (Darice); Pea Pod Parts (die-cuts): Owloween Stew; Adhesives: foam dimensional adhesive, Tombo Multi-Glue; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make orange card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card.
- Cut patterned paper of owls in tree to 4" x 5.25".
- Cut a purple cardstock matte 1/16" larger on all sides for the patterned paper panel.
- Adhere PP panel to purple mat and then to card base.
- Adhere enamel stars, orange photo corners from Pea Pod Parts and googlie eyes.
- Adhere "Freaky" with foam dimensional adhesive.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!