Welcome back, my stampin' sistahs!
I'm afraid I have some dreadful cough that is making it very tricky for me to breathe without hacking up a lung, so my post today will be somewhat short by necessity. Today's card raises a toast to the holiday cheer we often encounter at this time of the year - lol!
And a close-up....
S U P P L I E S
Memory Box Dies: A Batch of Gingerbread, Tiny Candy Canes, Mini Mugs, Mini-Clouds; Stamp: Merry Christmas; Paper: Antique Gold shimmering cardstock; Thistle, white; Patterned Paper Thistle Distressed Dots (Memory Box); Embossing ink (Ranger); Red and green Markers Other: dimensional foam tape, Scor-Tape, Antique Golden embossing powder (Ranger)
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make 4.25" x 5.5" card base from copper shimmer paper.
- Cut a 4 x 5" panel from patterned paper and adhere to center of card using Scor-Tape.
- Stamp Merry Christmas with embossing ink, apply embossing powder, and heat set.
- Cut square panel from copper shimmer paper and a square of Thistle Distessed Dots; layer and adhere to center of card.
- Die cut gingerbread men from copper shimmer paper, mug from patterned paper, cloud and candy canes from white paper.
- Stripe candy canes with markers and adhere to back of mug; adhere cloud to top of mug and attach mug to card with dimensional foam.
- Adhere gingerbread men.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!