This card was originally saved to publish on this date in 2014, but I didn't notice until February of 2015, that I had set the year to 2015. So I'm publishing it now - LOL!
Good morning, Stampers!
Today's card features a Hot Fudge Studio clear stamp set (one with a matching die!!!) by Hampton Art, and I think they are mighty fine, indeed! (The tag stamps with matching die are especially perfect for holiday gift giving.)
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock: Neenah; clear stamp set SCO662 and clear stamp set SCO668 with coordinating tag die (Hot Fudge Studio by Hampton Art); Media: ink, Copic R29 marker; Accents: Hempotique twine, gems; Adhesives: dimensional foam tape, Glossy Accents; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, corner rounder, scissors
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card and round bottom corners.
- Stamp snowflakes from Hot Fudge Studio clear set SCO662.
- Stamp tags from Hot Fudge Studio clear set SCO668 and die cut; punch holes in centers and adhere to card with dimensional tape.
- Thread twine through tags and tie into bow.
- Color gems with Copic marker and adhere to card.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!