The blitz extends through Friday with two posts per day. You have until 11:00 p.m. EST on Sunday, October 26th, to leave comments, from which winners will be randomly drawn and announced on Monday, October 27th.
I made two cards because I'm so enjoying the Woodland Tree Silhouette die.
And Merry Christmas in lilac (again, the lighting is much better for picture number 2):
- Make 4.25" x 5.5" card base with horizontal fold.
- For silver card: adhere card to craft mat with low-tack tape; repeat with Winter Tiny Snowflakes stencil; pounce with ink and heat set. For lilac card: adhere patterned paper to card front.
- Die cut Woodland Tree Silhouette and adhere.
- Die cut letters from Alphabet Soup and snip "Christmas" from Merry Christmas to All; adhere to bottom of card.
- For silver card: die cut birds and adhere with dimensional tape. For lilac card: die cut and adhere ornament and holly leaves.
- For silver card: adhere gems. For lilac card: adhere sequins and pearls.
- If you don't have silver shimmer cardstock, apply Delicata Shimmery Silver ink directly to the paper and heat set - it's identical to shimmer paper.
- Use the tips of your detail scissors to cut out words to stretch your dies' versatility! ("Christmas" was snipped from the rest of the die cut below.)