Frustration to the MAX.
Spouse was not able to install my lovely counter top last night. But he PROMISED me that he would do it tonight. Which means I won't be able to post a picture until Wednesday, maybe, because I have to go to Cinci tomorrow, and there may not be enough good light to shoot a photo by the time I get back.
Here's what I'm hoping to have accomplished by picture-taking time:
- Counter top installed;
- Painting of corner and "fixing" of north wall's sponge job; (I was a little heavy-handed - which would not be a problem except the difference is VERY obvious where the west wall meets the north wall.)
- Putting the last cubby unit back in place; (can't be done until after #2 above is complete)
- Putting all the stuff back into the cubbies;
- Possibly changing the location of a certain hanging bar; (which means hanging up a replacement and finally getting some of my punches put away) and
- Installing a cool wire thingie from IKEA that you can hang pictures off of.
Another reason I was frustrated by Spouse not installing my counter top was that I had dismantled and removed everything that was on the table I had been using - this includes some drawer units that contain the tools and materials I always use. So I couldn't create anything for this week's Hero Arts challenge (Sunday night is usually the time I get to myself to make something).
And I had a really good idea, dadblamit!
I'm still going to make the project, but I'm bummed I won't get to enter it in the challenge.
Check out Stinkerbell with her new front teeth....