Hey, lookit here! Suzanne has chosen to share an award with me! I love getting awards - it's always thrilling to learn that somebody likes your blog. Plus they're just so darned festive! And I like the variety of digital design - it's like jewelry for blogs.
This pretty lady originated at the Arte y Pico blog http://arteypico.blogspot.com/, which states there is no direct translation of this phrase into English but it's something akin to "Wow, that's some great art you got there!" If you're reading this because I decided to share the award with you, the rules are at the end of this post.
Since awards are made for giving, I'm sharing the love with these five bloggers:
The "rules" for the Arte y Pico award are:
1. If you are an award winner, show the award, the name of the person who gave it to you, and link back to his or her blog. (Check)
2. Pick 5 blogs you think deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and for contributing to the blogging community.
4. Leave a message on the blogs of those you've selected.
Here are 5 blogs that I would like to share this award with:
1. Arlene over at A Bit of This and That. Arlene is very creative and it looks like she's been decorating and adding all sorts of interesting content to her blog, so check it out!
2. Laura at Laura's Stamp Art Journal. I spotlighted Laura two weeks ago on Wednesday Wonders, so you know she's got some killer content!
3. Jan at Far North Designs. Not only does Jan have some lovely art on her blog, she lives in Alaska, so you regularly get to see cool pictures of - oh, say, a moose walking through the backyard. (Okay, I don't know if it was in her backyard, but who cares?! This is a MOOSE! Up Close and Personal! I've never been close enough to take a moose's picture, that's for sure.)
4. Well, now this is just plain embarrassing -I don't even know this next woman's real name!!! I know her work at HA Flickr Group, and she goes by Kellerstamps (she also just won First Place for last week's challenge - check out Army Girl). She makes very nice cards. Go check out her blog at Lovin' the Life I Color. (Kellerstamps, if you're reading this, will you leave me your real name so I can stop being embarassed?)
5. Jenn at Created by JB. The girl's definitely got talent, but don't take my word for it! Go see for yourself!!!
Thank you, Suzanne, for thinking of me and sharing this award!