Here's a card I made for Spouse for Father's Day (potentially) or maybe just for making the choice every day to stay married to me. :~D
I don't usually use alphabet letters as shortcuts for words, but I just didn't have any room here. I can't tell if it will make immediate sense, but I'm hoping it will eventually be clear. (hee-hee!)
SUPPLIES: Hero Arts CL318; VersaFine & VersaMark Dazzle inks; Krylon silver leaf pen; Martha Stewart ribbon (thanks, again Sue!); Junkitz buttons; Tim Holtz paper clip; Making Memories pewter letter charms; pop-dots.
SPECIAL TOOLS: EK Success border punch
- Stamp onto heavy cardstock (using VersaFIne black ink) with acrylic star stamp from Hero Arts Clear Design Galaxy of Stars set (#CL318). Stamp two images.
- Carefully outline one star (#1) with a Krylon Silver Leaf pen and cut out.
- Cut out the other star (#2) and edge the sides of the star with a black brush pen.
- Adhere Star #2 on top of Star #1. (You can use pop dots for lift between the two stars, but do Step Five first.)
- Punch a small hole at the top with a paper piercer or small hand punch.
- Thread through paperclip or fiber of choice.