Okay, don't anybody fall over, but I made another card. (Actually, I think I made this last week and just forgot about it until now.) Anyway, it's just a generic sort of a card that can be used for the holidays or as a thank you or just as a general greeting.
I've got snowflakes on the brain - perhaps this is a symptom of my current very flakey state of mind?
I used a Copic marker to color clear gems purple (I never get tired of that trick). I also really like these ribbons that have wires because you can bend them and get some nice shapes!
PP: Memory Box Enchanted; Stamps: Hero Arts (CL233, CL059, CL237, AR149, CL462, CL232); Ink: Ranger Distress ink (Embossing, Concord Grape); Sparkle & Sprinkle white detail embossing powder; Other: Michaels Celebrate It! ribbon, Hero Arts gems, Copic marker V17, snowflake button.
- Cut rectangle out of masking paper; remove the rectangle and adhere the resulting "frame" to lavender card stock panel.
- Using Tim Holtz ink applicator tool, apply Grape Concord Ranger Distress Ink until the rectangle is filled. Remove mask.
- Stamp snowflakes with Ranger Distress embossing ink and emboss with white detail embossing powder.
- Layer and adhere lavender panel, purple panel, and patterned paper.
- Wrap silver ribbon to bottom of stacked panels; adhere on back.
- Adhere stacked panels to card blank.
- Color gems with Copic marker and adher to snowflake centers.
- Tie bow with second piece of silver ribbon, crinkle ends and adhere to card.
- Adhere snowflake button to bow and glue gem to center of button.