Okay, let's review.
- Deborah has two surgeries on Friday, the 21st.
- The furnace dies on Saturday, the 22nd.
- The furnace guy comes on Sunday, the 23rd and advises a new furnace and AC unit.
- The new furnace and AC unit are installed on Monday, the 24th.
- Deborah has a liiiitle complication on ... (like I remember this now?)
- Spouse & Gigi take their brave wife/mama to eat at the Olive Garden on Sunday, the 30th, to celebrate Wife Mama's starting to recover.
- Deborah wakes up in the middle of the night on Monday, the 1st, in a Very Bad Way. (We'll spare you the gorey details.)
- Spouse takes Deborah to see both doctors because you don't get to ignore fevers.
- And the winner is... FOOD POISONING, by a nose!!!
Thank you, Olive Garden, for that fine, fine plate of botulism-laden Mushroom Ravioli!
You are too, too kind.
(I can't even begin to tell y'all how sick I am of being sick.)
- On Tuesday, the 2nd, Gigi awoke with a very wet, chest-rattling cough that would rival an entire TB ward - as well as a fever. Unfortunately, the Great Ice Storm of '11 struck, thereby effectively shutting down the roads, the doctor, and the Internet) so no home remedies for you, Junior Camille)!
Well, as I of today, the 4th, I have gone all day without any extra trips to the bathroom, I have spent half the day walking around my filthy house rejoicing in my vertical state, and Gigi has been recovering nicely thanks to the doctor calling in a prescription. What a gem!
And then I sat down here and found that this blog has officially received a visitor from the 100th county - CYPRUS, I LOVE YOU!!! (I love all the others, as well!)
Been waiting a long time for this!
And here they are - the 100 countries who have citizens who've dropped in at one time or another - I thank y'all with all my heart!
|United Arab Emirates|