Hope you American readers have a nice time on your three-day weekend and that the rest of you have a stress-free Monday!
This is a quick card I made with some scrap bits. Hope you like it!
S U P P L I E S
Kraft cardstock; Cosmo Cricket patterned papers and chipboard shapes; Hero Arts stamp; Hero Hues ink (black); Zig Writer
T O O L S
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 4.25" x 5.5" card base out of kraft cardstock.
- Cut patterned paper strips and adhere as horizontal borders.
- Round opposite corners.
- Cut panel of patterned paper and adhere.
- Stamp sentiment and draw stitch lines with pen.
- Adhere chipboard shapes and gems.
TFL and have a blessed day!