It's Friday again! Which means that we have a new challenge up at Lily Pad Cards! This is the Inspirational Challenge - which means you make a card that is inspired by ANYTHING you saw at the Pond in the month of June: our DT cards, other card challenge entries, Guest Designer cards, you name it!
Best part is that it's got a sweet prize for one lucky winner: a $25 gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp!
My suoer-quick-and-easy card was inspired by Janet aka SwanLady21:
S U P P L I E S
Hero Arts kraft card, Bazzill cardstock (Meraschino), Memory Box cardstock (Mocha), Inkadinkadoo stamps, Fresco ink (Amaretto Truffle) ColorBox ink (Cranberry), Memory Box gems, pop-dots
T O O L S
Fiskars border punch, Memory Box border die (Delicate Vine #98120), Corner Chomper, EK Success square punch, T-square
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Border punch red cardstock, cut to fit card, and adhere.
- Cut vine and adhere. (NOTE: I take a little craft glue and dot it along the back with my finger - makes for no smears.) Trim to fit card.
- Round bottom corners of card.
- Stamp "Java" image four times with Fresco ink.
- Stamp sentiment once with ColorBox ink and heat set.
- Punch out all stamped images and round corners.
- Adhere Java images to card. (NOTE: use a T-square to align elements super quick!)
- Adhere gems to sentiment square.
- Adhere square to card with pop-dots.
Hope you enjoyed this card and have a great day!
(Don't forget to go enter the Inspirational Challenge!)