S U P P L I E S:
Memory Box Stamps: Harvest Moon (G1804), Haunted Mansion (E1801), Trick or Treat Label (B1777); Memory Box Soiree Shimmer paper (24 karat); card stock; Ranger Distress inks (Mustard Seed, Chipped Sapphire, Weathered Wood, Dried Marigold, Fired Brick) and VersaFine ink; Memory Box jewel stickers; generic ribbon; pop-dots; corner rounder; ink applicator tool
I N S T R U C T I O N S:
- Cut and score card from Soiree Shimmer cardstock; round bottom corners and set aside.
- Stamp Haunted Mansion onto white cardstock using black ink.
- Mask windows in mansion and stamp Harvest Moon onto cardstock using black ink.
- Remove mask and cut cardstock to fit stamped images; round panel's corners.
- Ink edges of panel with Chipped Sapphire and lightly apply Weathered Wood to interior of panel.
- Apply Mustard Seed and Dried Marigold inks to moon.
- Apply Mustard Seed ink around moon and downward to simulate moonlight.
- Cut panel from orange cardstock for mat, round corners, and ink edges with Fired Brick ink.
- Adhere panel and mat to card.
- Adhere jewels to panel.
- Stamp Trick or Treat Label on orange cardstock and cut out. (NOTE: there is a die for this stamp. I just don't have it... yet!)
- Ink edges of label with Fired Brick ink and attach to card with pop-dots.
- Wrap ribbon around top of card and tie in bow.
Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!!!