I love Vacation Bible School. I really, truly do. As a matter of fact, we did two of them this summer over the past three weeks - and they were grand - but I am relieved and grateful that they are over. Well, there's still Sunday's big show, but for all intents and purposes, it's finished.
I wonder if they have a recovery clinic for VBS junkies....
S U P P L I E S: Cardstock: Cougar 80# white, Peapod, Lavender, Concord Grape (Memory Box); Patterned papers: Viola 6x6 (Memory Box); Ink: VersaFine; Pen: Zig; Stamp: Find Joy (Hero Arts); Dies: Darla, Vivienne (Memory Box); Other: foam dots, dot glue runner (American Crafts)
I N S T R U C T I O N S:
- Make card base.
- Cover card front with patterned paper.
- Cut Peapod mat and adhere.
- Cut white panel, stamp sentiment and adhere.
- Die cut butterfly and body, assemble, and adhere to card using dimensional tape.
- Draw flight path with pen.
By the way, don't forget to sign up for my big $200+ blog candy give-away! The entry period ends on July 15th (it was extended because for a variety of reasons)!
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!