I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Coat inside of Wood Cut embossing folder with Ranger Distress Frayed Burlap ink and dry emboss Kraft cardstock panel.
- Round corners of Vanilla Bean card and Kraft panel, then adhere Kraft panel to card.
- Die cut Embellished Pear from Vanilla Bean and Peapod cardstocks and Classic Pear from Woodland Path from Nightfall collection.
- Adhere Embellished Pear die cut to Classic Pear die cut. Flip over and adhere stem to back of pear.
- Stamp pear’s leaf with Vintage Dreams using Brushed Corduroy ink.
- Adhere gems to centers of flowers on Embellished Pear die cut.
- Adhere pear and leaf to card with pop-dots.
T I P
Instead of embossing your cardstock and then brushing your ink pad over its raised edges, coat the inside of your embossing folder with your ink, and then emboss the cardstock. You get better coverage and it takes less than no time to finish!
S U P P L I E S
(All supplies are by Memory Box unless otherwise noted.)
Stamps: Vintage Dreams (G1838); Dies: Classic Pear (98392), Embellished Pear (98393); Cardstock: Kraft, Peapod, Vanilla Bean; Woodland Path from Nightfall collection; Ink: Ranger Distress Brushed Corduroy, Frayed Burlap; Accents: Mark Richards gems; Adhesives: pop-dots, Glossy Accents; Tools: Die cut machine, paper trimmer, Sizzix Wood Grain embossing folder, corner rounder