This is the card I made for the October 2012 Card Chain Challenge and also taught:
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Adhere Licorice Gingham panel to card.
- Die cut spiked circle from Licorice cardstock and adhere to card.
- Cut moon from white cardstock with circle die and adhere.
- Die cut small and medium bats from Swooping Bats and adhere to card with pop-dots.
- Cut branch from white cardstock and adhere.
- Cut letters from white cardstock and adhere.
- Cut Clever Owl from Luminous, Licorice, White, and Jack’o’Lantern cardstocks.
- Assemble owl and adhere to card with pop-dots.
T I P
When you die cut your alphabet letters, so ahead and do the whole alphabet (since they're all attached to one another unless you separate them). Save the letters - especially if they're cut from white cardstock, because you can use them for other projects later - just color them with ink, stamp on them, etc!
S U P P L I E S
(All products are from Memory Box unless otherwise noted.) Cardstock: Licorice, White, Jack'o'Lantern; Patterned Paper: Licorice Gingham, Luminous, NightFall; Dies: Grove Branch (98311), Parker Lower Alphabet (98363) Swooping Bats (98409); Poppy Stamps dies: Clever Owl (844); Nestabilities dies: Pinking Circle, Circle; Adhesives: foam tape
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!