I hope you try the design blueprint I used because it's easy and very adaptable!
All products by Memory Box unless otherwise stated. Cardstock: Licorice, Lagoon; Patterned Papers: Viola 6x6 collection; Stamps: Love & Hearts (B1423), Intricate Heart (F1902); Dies: Grand Heart; Ink:Tuxedo Black (Memento); Fibers: 1/4" Black satin (Ribbon Boutique); Accents: heart brad (JoAnn's Craft Essentials); Adhesives: tape runner, foam dimensional squares; Tools: Crop-a-dile corner rounder; square punch, Vagabond
I N S T R U C T I O N S:
- Make card base from Licorice cardstock and round right corners.
- Lightly draw vertical line down card.
- Cut triangles of Viola papers and adhere to card, overlapping as desired.
- Stamp Intricate Heart with black ink on Lagoon cardstock and die cut with Grand Heart.
- Stamp Love and Kisses with black ink on Lagoon cardstock (near the edge) and cut off in strip. Punch cut banner tips.
- Cut strip of Licorice cardstock and punch cut banner tips.
- Layer strips and ahdere to heart.
- Punch small hole in heart for brad.
- Fold ribbon, spear with brad and insert into heart.
- Adhere heart to card with dimensional tape.
T I P:
You can make perfect banner tips with a square punch! Vertically mark the center of your strip about 3/8" from the end. Insert your strip of cardstock into the punch and angle it so the corner of the square is alligned with your center mark on your paper strip and punch yourself some beautiful banner tips!
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!