In honor of Valentine's Day, I thought I'd post a lighthearted Memory Box Valentine's card! (You can also use this as an anniversary, engagement, or wedding card.) And I think I'll also enter it in a few challenges (see information below).
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make 4.25” x 4.25” card from Raspberry cardstock.
- Cut Licorice and Bubblegum panels and adhere.
- Die cut Tupelo Circle from white, and adhere to card.
- Die cut letters from Licorice and adhere.
- Die cut Precious Heart Box’s scalloped heart and Owl Heart Tree Set’s medium heart from Currant PP and adhere.
- Place girl heart’s googlie eyes and lightly outline the top half with pencil; go over with black pen and draw eyelashes.
- Adhere googlie eyes on both hearts.
- Die cut Moustache Set’s small moustache and Hugs & Kisses’ two “o”s and one heart from Licorice.
- Adhere the two “o”s around the boy’s eyes, the heart as the girl’s lips, and the moustache (with pop-dots).
- Adhere pearls.
T I P
Spray adhesive is excellent for quickly securing a very intricate and delicate die-cut.
S U P P L I E S
Supplies: Card: Licorice, Raspberry, White; Patterned Papers: Currant, Bubblegum; Dies: LC Alphabet, Precious Heart Box, Owl Heart Tree Set, Tupelo Circle, Moustache Set, Hugs & Kisses; Accents: pearls, googlie eyes; Other: pop-dots
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed Valentine's Day!