If there's one thing I love about Memory Box, it's the consistency of the line. I was able to mix and match some previous release items with some of the more recent ones, and I'm really happy with the result!
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base (4.25" x 5.5") from Lagoon.
- Cut Eggshell panel and adhere to card.
- Cut patterned paper strip from Thistle, stamp with Intricate Heart, and adhere.
- Stamp Intricate Heart on patterned paper and cut using Grand Heart die.
- Die cut Heart Pocket from Lagoon.
- Adhere Heart Pocket to card.
- Adhere stamped Grand Heart to interior of Heart Pocket.
- Die cut flowers and stems.
- Chalk center of flowers and adhere nailheads.
- Insert and adhere flowers to Heart Pocket and close heart envelope.
T I P
Why should a lovely heart-shaped pattern stamp be used just to stamp hearts? You can really stretch your stamps by thinking outside the box. I used the Intricate Heart stamp to make a matching pattern on the panel that runs behind the heart.
S U P P L I E S
(All products are from Memory Box unless otherwise noted.) Cardstock: Dill, Eggshell, Lagoon, Sweet Corn; PP: Thistle; Stamp: Intricate Heart; Dies: Grand Heart, Honey Blossom Sprig, Heart Pocket; Accents: Nailheads (Mark Richards); Ink: Black (VersaFine); Other: chalk (Pebbles)
INSERT INLINKZ MGRXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
If you enjoyed this post, please hit the G+ button below (listed next to the Twitter button right above the comments). I need to establish my author rank ASAP for professional reasons. Thank you so much!