You should have arrived here from Clare's blog. If you'd like to start from the beginning, just go to The Craft's Meow for a list. Here's my card, featuring select images from the Lovely Birds stamp set:
Your next stop is at Gayatri's blog - she's made a real beauty for you!
And don't forget to leave a comment at each stamper's blog and at The Craft's Meow, because one lucky person will be drawn from all the comments to win a stamp set of her choice! Leave your comments by 11:59 p.m., Thursday, May 9, for chances to win!
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Create vertical card base and round bottom corners.
- Stamp main image and sentiment on panel of patterned paper and adhere to card.
- Stamp birds using Tide Pool ink.
- Cut strips of patterned paper and adhere to card.
- Color leaves, fence, and birdhouse with colored pencils; shade birds and dot eyes.
- Stamp flowers on patterned paper, fussy cut, and adhere to card.
- Apply gold Perfect Pearls to flower centers, then add black pearls or gems.
T I P
When you want to fussy cut something that is very "busy" it's a good idea to stamp the image on a scrap piece of paper and color the parts you will be cutting out. This way you have a map and won't accidentally cut off something you think is a leaf when it's really a petal. (Yes, I did this three times! I restamped the image on the patterned paper, cut out the misidentified flowers, and adhered them to my card base before adhering the main piece. Next time I will make a map first!)
S U P P L I E S
INSERT INLINKZ MGRXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!
If you enjoyed this post, please hit the G+ button below (listed next to the Twitter button right above the comments). I need to establish my author rank ASAP for professional reasons. Thank you so much!