I just love the Owen the Octopus die from the latest release since I'm a little gaga for just about anything related ot the sea. After some consideration, I figured the best thing he could do with all those arms was to hold a bunch of drinks!
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base.
- Cut a sea floor panel from kraft and adhere; add a strip of striped pattern paper at the bottom.
- Die cut octopus, flowers, alphabet letters and glasses.
- Layer white and red alphabet letters and adhere.
- Cut the stems off the flowers, ink their lower portions, and adhere to card.
- Draw smile on optopus and adhere googlie eyes; then adhere to card with foam adhesive.
- Color inside of glasses and adhere.
T I P
Don't be afraid to interpret your dies differently. I don't have any dies of underwater plants, but I looked through my stash to see if there were any that looked like they might belong underwater - and I found lots of stuff! I stuck with only the one die, though, since my card was already getting busy with all the octupus arms and glasses.
S U P P L I E S XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
If you enjoyed this post, please hit the G+ button below (listed next to the Twitter button right above the comments). I need to establish my author rank ASAP for professional reasons. Thank you so much!
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!