I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base and adhere matted patterned paper panel.
- Die cut basket from Vanilla Bean cardstock.
- Cut Dill, Lavendar, Sage, Sweet Corn, and Taffy cardstock with Summer Border die.
- Adhere dots to bud centers, snip buds and adhere to stems.
- Cut stems and adhere to patterned paper panel. (Use the basket die-cut as a guide.)
- Adhere basket to card with dimensional adhesive.
- Stamp sentiment, cut out, and edge with black ink.
- Adhere sentiment to card with dimensional adhesive.
T I P
Work your way from the bottom to the top when adhering the flowers!
S U P P L I E S
(All products are from Memory Box unless otherwise noted.) Cardstock: Dill, Lavendar, Licorice, Sage, Sweet Corn, Taffy, Vanilla Bean, White; Patterned Paper: Squash Gingham; Stamps: Happy Birthday Banner; Dies: Summer Border, Woven Basket; Ink: Tuxedo Black pan and brush marker (Memento), Adhesives: dimensional adhesive
If you enjoyed this post, please hit the G+ button below (listed next to the Twitter button right above the comments). I need to establish my author rank ASAP for professional reasons. Thank you so much!
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!