TCM is also having a card challenge with a $15 gift certificate going to a randomly drawn winner! So play along at the TCM blog for a chance to win a little shopping trip!
If you'd like to start from the beginning, just go to The Craft's Meow for a list. Here's my card:
The technique I used is easy and fun!
- Apply various colors of Ranger Distress ink with foam ink applicators, blending well.
- Spritz with water and let dry.
- Spritz the flourish stamp with water and "stamp" on the paper. The water will take off some of the color, leaving you with ghost-like images.
- After the card has dried, stamp sentiments, flowers and butterfly with Hero Hues black ink.
- Add some bling and you're finished!
Your next stop is Gayatri's blog!
Don't forget to please leave a comment because I just love 'em!
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!