The new Memory Box 2014 collection is out, and it's fantastic! Not only are there oodles of great new dies to get but there are also new STENCILS!!!
My card features one of the new stencils (Texture Shine) and four of the new dies (Small Olive Branch, Large Olive Branch, Adorable Posies, and Fairy Flower Drops), a classic standby die (Butterfly Vine Border), the ever-versatile Washi Tape Stripes stamp, and one of my all-time favorite sentiment stamps.
S U P P L I E S
Products not pictured above: Silver Shoiree Shimmer cardstock, Memory Box Fairy Flower Drops die and Just a Note stamp, and ColorBox Banana Custard ink.
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Cut white panel and tape to craft sheet; position and tape stencil over panel.
- Apply Scattered Straw ink with foam applicator. Follow with Dried Marigold ink at upper edge, blending into Scattered Straw.
- Die cut: 2 Small Olive Branches and 1 Large Olive Branch from Dill cardstock; 1 Flower Fairy Drops, 1 Adorable Posies from Cherry Blossom cardstock, 1 Adorable Posies from Dill; 1 Butterfly Vine Border from Silver Soiree Shimmer cardstock.
- Apply Stickles to butterflies and set aside to dry.
- Apply Worn Lipstick ink to Flower Fairy Drops (buds) and Adorable Posies; apply light application of Stickles and set aside to dry. Assemble flowers when dry.
- Adhere Olive Branches, flowers, and butterflies.
- Adhere pearls to flower centers.
- Stamp Washi Tape with Banana Custard and stamp sentiment.
- Cut Washi Tape from paper; edge with Dried Marigold ink and adhere to panel.
- Make card base and adhere panel to card using foam dimensional tape.