Welcome back, stampers!
Today's card features Jillibean Soup papers and stamps from the Birthday Bisque collection. I have a lot of birthday cards to make in March - including this one I made for my daughter... the brand-spankin'-new teenager. This design will work for any age - just swap out the 1 and 3 for, say, a 5 and a 1 (my age as of today) and there you go!
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock: PTI; Patterned Paper, Clear Stamps: Birthday Bisque (Jillibean Soup); Ink (raspberry); Embellishments: wooden charm, gems; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, scissors, Vagabond, dies
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make raspberry card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card.
- Die or hand cut 4" x 5.25" ivory panel and adhere to card.
- Die or hand cut notebook page and adhere.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Adhere coordinating die-cut shapes: banner, bottle, and numbers (use dimensional foam tape for the numbers).
- Adhere coordinating heart sticker, charm and gems.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!