Today's card features a new die, Springtime Bunnies
S U P P L I E S
Poppy Stamps die (Fresh Cut Grass); Memory Box dies (Puffy Clouds, Grand Oak Tree, Butterfly Delights, Springtime Bunnies) and patterned paper (Squash Morocco); Distress Ink: Tumbled Glass (Ranger); Copic Markers; Other: foam dimensional squares
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 4.25" x 5.5" kraft card base.
- Adhere brown mat to card.
- Die cut tree and two grass borders from green cardstock; clouds from white cardstock, bunnies from ivory cardstock, and butterflies from patterned paper.
- Edge bottom of clouds with blue ink and adhere to blue panel.
- Adhere bottom layer of grass.
- Color tree trunk and branches with brown marker and highlight leaves and grass with green marker; adhere to card.
- Draw eyes on bunnies and adhere with thin foam dimensional squares.
- Trim panel .25" on either side.
- Adhere top border of grass with foam dimensional squares and clip off overhang with scissors.
- Adhere butterflies.
- Adhere blue panel to brown mat.