Good morning, my stampin' sistahs!
Today's card features Jillibean Soup papers from the Sightseeing Stew collection.
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock: PTI; Patterned Paper: Sightseeing Stew (Jillibean Soup); Ink; Embellishments: pearls, gems; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, scissors, Vagabond, dies, Swiss Dots embossing folder (Cuttlebug), corner rounder
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make chartreuse card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card.
- Cut 1" x 8" strip of Grilled Geocache patterned paper and 1.5" x 8" strip of coordinating patterned paper; layer and adhere to card on the diagonal.
- Trim overhang from card and round bottom corners.
- Die cut or punch heart from ivory cardstock, dry emboss with dots folder, brush with ink pad to highlight raised dots, and adhere.
- Die cut or punch two hearts and the word "you" from deep red cardstock and adhere to card.
- Adhere gems and pearls.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!