Today's card features one of the new dies and a stamp from one of the new clear stamp sets.
S U P P L I E S
Memory Box dies (Distressed Windham Collage, Loveland Corner), stamp (Words to Live By); Inks: Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado (PTI); Accents: gems (Mark Richards); Other: foam dimensional squares
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make 3.5" x 5" card base.
- Cut green panel approximately 1/8" smaller and adhere.
- Cut whate panel approximately 1/8" smaller than green panel, die cut Distressed Windham Collage, and adhere.
- Ink top of "create" sentiment stamp with light ink and bottom with darker ink; stamp on white scrap and cut end in banner points.
- Adhere sentiment banner with foam dimensional tape.
- Die cut Loveland Corner from pink cardstock and adhere hearts with foam dimensional tape.
- Adhere gems.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!