Today's card features new dies and a new stamp from the latest release along with some retired Memory Box 6x6 Spruce patterned paper. I also used the Hope and Thanks stamp set by PoppyStamps again. As I stated in my last post, this set is versatile!
S U P P L I E S
Dies: Open Studio Distressed Baptisia Collage, Cascadia Butterfly Trio (Memory Box); Stamp: Hope and Thanks (PoppyStamps); 6x6 Patterned Papers: Sprout (Memory Box, retired); Distressed Embossing Ink (Ranger); Unicorn Embossing Powder (Hero Arts) Accents: pearls (Mark Richards)
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make 4.25" x 5.5" card base.
- Die cut card front with Distressed Baptisia Collage.
- Adhere patterned paper panel behind die cut.
- Die cut butterflies and banches and adhere.
- Stamp sentiments, apply EP, and heat set.
- Adhere pearls.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!