Hello, hello, hello!
Today's card features two new dies, (Sunrise Poppy and Postage Assemblage) a sentiment from that fantastic new PoppyStamps clear stamp set Hope and Thanks, and some more of the retired Sprout 6x6 patterned paper that I've been hoarding.
S U P P L I E S
Paper: retired Spruce 6x6 patterned paper (Memory Box); Stamp: Hope and Thanks (PoppyStamps); Inks: VersaFine Onyx Black (Imagine Crafts); Dies: Sunrise Poppy, Postage Assemblage (Memory Box); Accents: enamel dots (MME), ribbon (Offrey); Other: foam dimensional tape
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make 4" x 5.5" cardbase.
- Cut panel of PP and mat of cardstock; adhere panel to mat.
- Wrap matted panel with ribbon and adhere on back, then adhere to card front.
- Die cut one postage stamp, stamp sentiment, and set aside.
- Die cut top poppy twice (one each from PP and cardstock).
- Adhere cardstock outline of poppy to postage stamp; follow with PP interior die cuts of PP.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Adhere enamel dots.
- Mount postage stamp die cut using foam dimensional tape.