Hello, everyone, and welcome back!
Today's card uses Summer Red Raspberry Soup products from Jillibean Soup - which is my favorite line from their newest release!
S U P P L I E S
Summer Red Raspberry Soup 6" x 6" Patterned Paper, clear stamp set, Pea Pod Parts and wood veneers (Jillibean Soup); Cardstock: Harvest Gold, Soft Stone (PTI); Inks: Harvest Gold (PTI), Frost White (ColorBox); Embossing Powder: Unicorn (Hero Arts); Accents: enamel dots (MME & Basic Grey), ribbon (Martha Stewart for EK Success); Other: foam dimensional tape; Embossing Folder: Swiss Dots (Cuttlebug); Dies: Distressed Tag (Memory Box), Die-namics Pierced Circle STAX (My Favorite Things), heart (Spellbinders); Punch: Marvy Uchida; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, Vagabond, heat tool
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 3.5” x 5” card base.
- Die cut main panel, dry emboss, and adhere to card.
- Die cut tag and stamp doily.
- Die cut and/or punch various sized circles and one heart from patterned papers and adhere to tag along with Pea Pod sentiment.
- Ink wood veneer flower, coat with EP, and heat set.
- Adhere wood veneer flower and enamel dots.
- Thread tag with ribbon and and adhere to card with foam dimensional tape.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!