Goooooood morning, card lovers!
I have a masculine card for you today since it's Father's Day. This card is actually for any man in your life who might not be a father but who certainly deserves some recognition and appreciation! To make this card specifically for Father's Day, switch out the Pea Pod sentiment for a rubber stamped sentiment.
S U P P L I E S
Saffron Yellow Pepper Soup 6" x 6" Patterned Paper & Pea Pod Parts (Jillibean Soup); Cardstock: Terracotta Tile (PTI), Yukon Gold (Bazzill); Accents: sequins (Neat & Tangled), gems; Other: foam dimensional tape; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 3.5” x 5” card base.
- Cut a 3" x 4.75" panel of gold card stock and strips of patterned paper to fit.
- Adhere patterned paper to panel, followed by sequins and gems.
- Adhere panel to card with foam dimensional tape.
- Adhere Pea Pod sentiment with foam dimensional tape.
T I P
When using a symmetrical repeating pattern, center the patterned paper on the card. (See how the diamond shapes are positioned so there are three "detailed" diamonds in each row, and the center one is also centered on my card?) This provides a much more pleasing aesthetic, don't you think?
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!