June is our first month to have a challenge, and the theme is butterflies. so I decided to pair one of my favorite dies, the Cascadia Butterfly Trio, with the Geo Fragments die (another favorite).
S U P P L I E S
Memory Box Follow Your Bliss stamp, Geo Fragments and Cascadia Butterfly Trio dies, Bubblegum, Key Lime, Mango, and Pool Gingham patterned papers and Squash Distressed Dots patterned paper, and Bubblegum cardstock; Distress Inks: Broken China, Crushed Olive, Mowed Lawn, Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey, Worn Lipstick (Ranger); Accents: gem stickers (Starform)
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make 4" x 5.5" card base from white cardstock and score (but don't fold yet).
- Die cut Geo Fragments from front of card.
- Fold card and round bottom corners.
- Stamp sentiment in Mowed Grass.
- Adhere Bubblegum cardstock panel to back of card front.
- Die cut Cascadia Butterfly Trio from Bubblegum, Key Lime, Mango, and Pool Gingham PP and Squash Distressed Dots PP.
- Edge butterflies with contrasting inks: Bubblegum PP = Spiced Marmalade; Key Lime PP = Broken China; Mango PP = Bubblegum; Pool PP = Crushed Olive; Squash PP = Wild Honey.
- Arrange butterflies and adhere.
- Adhere gem stickers.