Greetings and salutations!
Today's card features punkin' dies in honor of Halloween being just around the corner. (I say this rather tongue in cheek given we're still in August and all the craft stores have been displaying Halloween since July 5th.)
S U P P L I E S
Memory Box dies (Jolly Jack O Lanterns, Contour Typewriter Keys, Swooning Bats) and papers (Kraft, Jack O Lantern); Ink: Distress Ripe Persimmon (Ranger); Pen: Zig Fine Point Black; Accents: gems (Mark Richards); Other: fun foam
S U P P L Y S U B S T I T U T I O N S
If you don't have the Memory Box dies above, substitute Bat Cave or Batty Border for the bats. Stitched Pumpkins can fill in for Jolly Jack O Lanterns. If you're missing Contour Typewriter Keys, use Typewriter Lowercase Alphabet and a circle punch.
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make 3.5" x 5" card base from kraft.
- Cut kraft panel 3" x 4.5".
- Ink edges of card and panel with Ripe Persimmon.
- Die cut Jolly Jack O Lanterns twice and letters from Contour Typewriter Keys.
- Edge all die-cuts with Ripe Persimmon and adhere to card.
- Die-cut and adhere bats.
- Adhere gems.
- Write sentiment on kraft panel and snip ends for a banner. Score banner twice at each end, fold, and adhere to card.
T I P SIf you don't have a sentiment that fits the bill, just write it by hand. If you're afraid to write on your card, write on a banner so you can re-do it if needed. And, of course, you can always computer-generate a sentiment and print it on cardstock.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!