The focus of my card is the new Pinecone and Greenery die:
S U P P L I E S
Memory Box dies (Pinecone and Greenery, Parker Alphabet), patterned paper, cardstock (Kraft, Thistle, Vanilla Bean); Ink: Ranger Distress embossing; Embossing Powder: Wow; Accents: sequins (Cartwright), gems (Mark Richards), wood veneer star (Studio Calico), ribbon
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make 4.25" x 5.5" card base from Kraft cardstock.
- Cut patterned paper and cardstock panels and adhere to card.
- Die cut Pinecone and Greenery twice from Vanilla Bean cardstock and once from Thistle cardstock and adhere to card.
- Die cut three sets of letters from Vanilla Bean cardstock, stack, and adhere to card.
- Tie three bows from ribbons, bind together, and adhere to card with glue dot.
- Apply embossing ink and powder to wood veneer star, heat, and adhere to bow.
- Adhere gems and sequins.