Today I made a one-layer card featuring a little inlaid die action with one of the new dies and a sentiment from the last PoppyStamp release:
S U P P L I E S
Memory Box die (English Rose Stem) and PoppyStamps sentiment stamps (Hope & Thanks); Paper: Memory Box cardstock, Canson watercolor paper; Inks: Ranger Archival Ink; Other: Zig watercolor brush markers, Twinkling H20's
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make 4.25" x 5.5" card base.
- Die cut rose stem from panel of watercolor paper.
- Before removing die-cut, place tape on back side of die-cut sheet to keep internal bits of flowers in place.
- Remove die-cut and paint background of panel using washes of Twinkling H20's.
- Stamp sentiment and heat set.
- Paint internal pieces of flowers using Zig watercolor markers.
- Highlight flowers with white pen.
- Use white pen to create dot trios randomly across card.
- Paint die-cut separately, dry, and insert into panel.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!