Hi, all, and welcome back!
Jillibean Soup's Summer Red Raspberry Soup is on the menu today!
S U P P L I E S
Summer Red Raspberry Soup 6" x 6" and 12" x 12" Patterned Paper, Pea Pod Parts and wood veneers; Cardstock: pink, white; Inks: rose, red; Accents: hemp (Hemptique), button (Basic Grey); Other: foam dimensional tape, fun foam, Ranger's Perfect Pearls (gold); Die: Blueprint 15 (Die-namics by MFT); Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, Vagabond, scissors
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 4.25” x 5.5” card base.
- Die cut four banners of patterned paper and adhere to 4" x 5.25" cardstock panel.
- Wrap strip of striped patterned paper over banners and adhere to panel.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Adhere: Pea Pod flower to doily and doily to panel with dimensional tape.
- Thread button with hemp, tie bow, and adhere to Pea Pod flower.
- Cover wood veneer butterflies with ink and adhere once dry.
- Apply dots of Perfect Pearls to center of butterflies.
- Adhere: panel to fun foam mat: to card.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!
P.S. Watch the letters fill up as the days go by!