Good morning! Thank you for dropping by once again.
M E M O R Y B O X S U P P L I E S
A D D I T I O N A L S U P P L I E S
Ink: Black Archival Ink, Distress Embossing (Ranger); Accents: gems (Mark Richards), button, cord (Hemptique); Markers: Clean Color Real Brush WaterColors (Zig); Other: watercolor paper (Canson), Seafoam White embossing powder (Ranger), fun foam
- Make 3.5" x 5" card base from Mocha cardstock.
- Stamp Blooming Leaf Border with Archival Ink on watercolor paper and watercolor with markers.
- Once dry, die cut painted image using Postage Strip.
- Cut Mocha panel 3.25" x 4.75" and 1" x 4.75" strip of Jack O Lantern cardstock.
- Adhere Jack O Lantern strip to back of Mocha panel.
- Stamp sentiment on panel with embossing ink, apply embossing powder and heat.
- Adhere fun foam to back of panel and attach to card.
- Adhere die-cut image to panel.
- Thread button, tie bow, and adhere along with gems.
P.S. Watch the letters fill up as the days go by!