Hello, 'weenies! (That's short for Hall-oweenies, btw.) Do you have your costumes ready? Are the fake blood and traditional gore tastefully arranged on the front lawn? If not, chop, chop! (No pun intended - lol!)
Today I've got another Halloween tag featuring Rare Oddities and An Eerie Tale products from Graphic 45. These two lines are distinctive but they play well together!
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock: orange-red; Rare Oddities and An Eerie Tale 6" x 6", 8" x 8" and 12" x 12" Patterned Papers; Ink: VersaMark (Imagine Crafts); Marker: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Accents: gems, pumpkin and star veneers (Jillibean Soup); Embossing Powder: Pewter (Ranger); Other: office tag (3.25" x 6.25"), Scor-Tape, foam dimensional tape; Tools: paper cutter, scissors, craft knife, glass cutting board, score board, bone folder, heat tool, hole punches
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Swipe sides of tag with black ink or marker.
- Cut patterned papers (black floral to cover, checked panel, and frame - will require cutting away interior with a craft knife).
- Swipe external sides of black floral paper with brush end of marker and adhere.
- Trim to fit as needed and re-punch hole.
- Re-swipe sides and edge hole with black ink.
- Adhere checked panel and frame.
- Cover pumpkin and star veneers with embossing powder, apply powder, and heat. Repeat until veneers are coated thoroughly.
- Cut and adhere orange-red cardstock to back of pumpkin before adhering it and stars to tag.
- Cut tag from patterned paper, punch hole, thread with hemp, and adhere.
- Cut fairy tale panel from patterned paper and trim with postage-edge scissors, then adhere with foam dimensional tape.
- Adhere gems.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!