Welcome back to my own personal Halloween tag parade! You can make these either as single tags, or to put on cards, or to combine into a book (which is what I did).
Today I've got another Halloween tag featuring Rare Oddities and An Eerie Tale products from Graphic 45, and this one has a trick to go with the treat!
First the Treat:
And then the Trick:
S U P P L I E S
Rare Oddities and An Eerie Tale 6" x 6", 8" x 8" and 12" x 12" Patterned Papers, and Die-Cuts; Ink: Distress Brushed Corduroy (Ranger); Marker: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Accents: .25" satin ribbon; Other: office tag (3.25" x 6.25"), thin foam dimensional squares, foam dimensional tape, Scor-Tape; Tools: paper cutter, scissors, score board, bone folder, foam ink applicator, hole punches
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Swipe sides of tag with black ink or marker.
- Cut patterned papers (one panel of green pattern to cover card, one panel of books 6" long, sentiment panel, and one strip each of purple paisley and red rulers).
- Swipe external sides of patterned papers with black ink.
- Adhere green patterned paper and strips to tag and re-punch hole. (Trim to fit if needed and then re-swipe sides with black ink.)
- Edge tag and hole with Brushed Corduroy ink and adhere "Magical" die-cut.
- Layer book panel on sentiment panel, aligning right edges. Score and fold book panel where it extends past sentiment panel to create flap.
- Adhere flap to back of the sentiment panel to form a "book."
- Cut tag from patterned paper, punch hole, thread with ribbon, and adhere to "book."
- Fussy cut maiden with two pumpkins, (one piece) man, (one piece) and pumpkin (one piece); edge all with brush end of marker.
- TEMPORARILY adhere "book" to tag and arrange man, pumpkin, and maiden with pumpkins as desired. Lightly draw outline of maiden, man, and his pumpkin on "book", then remove it and cut on the outline.
- Adhere "book" to tag.
- Adhere maiden with foam dimensional tape and man with thin dimensional squares.
- Adhere pumpkin with dimensional foam tape and tuck its pumpkin leaf under the maiden's pumpkin to keep "book" closed.
- Add gems and ribbon as desired.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!