Welcome back, card lovers! I've got another Christmas card for you today - this time paying homage to ornaments.
This is totally not one of my better efforts. The more I look at it, the more I'm not quite sure where it went wrong or how to fix it - lol! I think losing the ornament patterned paper would be a great start, though.
What was I thinking...?
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: marigold, berry, green, teal; Foil Paper (DCWV); Patterned Paper: Holy Berry Borscht (Jillibean Soup); Clear Stamp Set SC0668 (Hampton Art); Ink: silver (Delicata), black (VersaFIne); Accents: gems (Kaiser Craft); Die: Clairemont Ornaments (Memory Box), Landscape Stitches (Lawn Fawn); Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, corner rounder, Vagabond, scissors
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make green card base for a 3.25” x 5” card.
- Cut wood strips PP panel to fit front and adhere.
- Die-cut ornaments PP and adhere.
- Die cut entire Clairemont Ornaments from silver foil paper, one ornament apiece from teal, marigold, and berry, and one holly topper from green.
- Stamp ornaments with sentiments in silver first, heat set, and then stamp again in black.
- Adhere die cuts in this order: silver ornament outline, green topper, ornaments.
- Adhere gems and round bottom corners.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!
*This is an international card exchange - you send a handmade card to the person above you on the list, and you receive one from the person below you on the list. If that's not enough of a win-win, I also randomly draw a prize winner each month. I do a reveal of all the cards with links to the challenge participants' blogs or online photo galleries - which is a great way to increase exposure to your blog or photo gallery!. Please read the Rules and FAQ's if you want to play along. :~D
Total cards exchanged as of December 1, 2015: 1,905
Come join a fun and rewarding international card exchange! Send a handmade card to the person above you on the list, and get one from the person below you. In addition, you may be the randomly drawn winner of the sponsor's prize! All cards are showcased in a reveal post with links to their makers' blogs or online photo galleries. It's a win-win, so sign up now!