Good morning and welcome back!
Today's card features Jillibean Soup's Sew Sweet Sunshine Soup papers and the oh-so-cool Denim Alphabet Tiles!
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: Classic Kraft, Summer Sunrise, New Leaf (PTI); Patterned Papers: 12" x 12" Sew Sweet Sunshine Soup (Jillibean Soup); Die-Cut Cardstock Pieces: Denim Alphabet Tiles (Jillibean Soup); Accents: button, twine (Hemptique); Other: foam dimensional tape; Dies: flower, leaf, circle; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, scissors, Vagabond
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card from kraft.
- Cut and adhere 4.25” x 5.5” panel of Sew Happy PP.
- Cut panels from marigold cardstock and adhere to alphabet tiles.
- Adhere alphabet tiles to card with foam dimensional tape.
- Die cut flower and leaf and adhere to card with foam dimensional tape.
- Die cut circle from scrap PP and adhere to flower center.
- Thread button with twine, tie into bow and adhere to flower center.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!
*This is an international card exchange - you send a handmade card to the person above you on the list, and you receive one from the person below you on the list. If that's not enough of a win-win, I also randomly draw a prize winner each month. I do a reveal of all the cards with links to the challenge participants' blogs or online photo galleries - which is a great way to increase exposure to your blog or photo gallery!. Please read the Rules and FAQ's if you want to play along. :~D
Total cards exchanged as of March 1, 2016: 1,992
Come join a fun and rewarding international card exchange! Send a handmade card to the person above you on the list, and get one from the person below you. In addition, you may be the randomly drawn winner of the sponsor's prize! All cards are showcased in a reveal post with links to their makers' blogs or online photo galleries. It's a win-win, so sign up now!