Good morning and welcome back!
Today's card features all kinds of goodies from Jillibean Soup's Healthy Hello Soup collection!
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: Berry Sorbet, Hawaiian Shores (PTI); Clear Stamp Set & 12" x 12" Patterned Papers: Healthy Hello Soup (Jillibean Soup); Accents: Enamel Dot (My Mind's Eye), cord (Hemptique); Ink: Coradunga Blue (Fresco); Other: Swiss Dots embossing folder (Cuttlebug); Tools: paper cutter, Scor-Pal, bone folder, scissors
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card from pink card.
- Cut 4.25” x 5.5” panel of Healthy Hello Soup PP.
- Stamp sentiment on PP panel.
- Cut PP strips and notch ends with scissors to create "ribbons"; adhere to PP panel
- Dry emboss panel of aqua card, trim to .5" x 4.25" strip, and adhere across top of PP ribbons.
- Wrap panel with cord and tie into bow.
- Adhere panel to card front.
- Stamp flower, fussy cut, and adhere to center of bow.
- Adhere yellow enamel dot.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!
*This is an international card exchange - you send a handmade card to the person above you on the list, and you receive one from the person below you on the list. If that's not enough of a win-win, I also randomly draw a prize winner each month. I do a reveal of all the cards with links to the challenge participants' blogs or online photo galleries - which is a great way to increase exposure to your blog or photo gallery!. Please read the Rules and FAQ's if you want to play along. :~D
Total cards exchanged as of May 1, 2016: 2,038
Come join a fun and rewarding international card exchange! Send a handmade card to the person above you on the list, and get one from the person below you. In addition, you may be the randomly drawn winner of the sponsor's prize! All cards are showcased in a reveal post with links to their makers' blogs or online photo galleries. It's a win-win, so sign up now!