(I originally wrote this post a few months ago and then never scheduled it. I hope you enjoy it.)
Today's card features some goodies from Jillibean Soup's Healthy Hello Soup collection and sequins!
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: Ripe Avocado (PTI); 12" x 12" Patterned Papers, Stickers: Healthy Hello Soup (Jillibean Soup); Accents: sequins (Jillibean Soup), gems, cord (Hemptique); Other: foam dimensional tape; Tools: paper cutter, Scor-Pal, bone folder, scissors
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 3.25” x 5” base from card stock.
- Cut panel of Healthy Hello Soup PP and adhere to card.
- Cut strip of Healthy Hello Soup PP and adhere.
- Cut about 12-15" of cord, wrap in circle around fingers, and adhere to card.
- Adhere sticker sentiment with dimensional tape.
- Adhere sequins, followed by gems.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!