Welcome back, card lovers!
Today's card features a card from Hampton Arts!
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: white, turquoise; Patterned Paper and felt bow: Mushroom Medley (Jillibean Soup); Clear Stamps: Hatta Girl (Artistic Impressions); Ink: VersaFine Black Onyx (Tsukineko); Media: Prismacolor pencils; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, MISTI
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make 4.25” x 5.5” base from turquoise cardstock.
- Cut white panel.
- Stamp image and sentiment.
- Color image and adhere to card.
- Cut strips of patterned paper, layer, and adhere to card.
- Insert felt bow paperclip.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!