(I originally wrote this post a few months ago and then never scheduled it. I hope you enjoy it.)
Today's card features a stamp and tag from Hampton Arts!
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: Winter Wisteria (PTI); Patterned Paper: Mushroom Medley (Jillibean Soup); Stamps: Hello Healthy Soup sentiment (Jillibean Soup), Color Me Love (Hampton Art): Ink: Pure Poppy (PTI); Accents: pearls, cord (Hemptique); Media: Prismacolor pencils, Copic marker R08; Other: foam dimensional tape; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, Xacto knife, ruler, hole punch
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make 4.25” x 5.5” base from Winter Wisteria cardstock.
- Cut and adhere 4” x 5.25” PP panel.
- Stamp sentiment with red ink.
- Stamp tag and color image with pencils.
- Adhere tag to Winter Wisteria cardstock and trim for matte; punch hole in center.
- Thread matted tag with hemp; tie tails with second piece of hemp.
- Adhere tag to card with foam dimensional tape.
- Color pearls with Copic marker and adhere once dry.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!