Good morning, Paper Lovers!
Today's card features Jillibean Soup's Mushroom Medley collection!
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: Hawaiian Shores, Pure Poppy (PTI); Patterned Paper, Stamps, PeaPod Parts, Stickers: Mushroom Medley (Jillibean Soup); Ink: Pure Poppy, New leaf (PTI); Other Media: pencil (Prismacolor), Dylusions white paint pen (Ranger); Accents: enamel dots (My Mind's Eye); Ink; Tools: paper cutter, Scor-Pal, bone folder, MISTI
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 4.25” x 5” base from cardstock.
- Cut 4" x 4" PP panel and adhere to card.
- Adhere word stickers above PP panel.
- Cut two 1/8" strips and adhere above word stickers and below PP panel.
- Adhere sentiment and outline with colored pencil.
- Stamp flowers and stem.
- Dot petal centers with white paint pen.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!