Greetings, Card Makers!
Today's card features Jillibean Soup's Mushroom Medley collection!
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: Tropical Teal (PTI); Patterned Paper, Stamps, Soup Labels: Mushroom Medley (Jillibean Soup); Accents: enamel dots (My Mind's Eye); Other Media: pencil (Prismacolor), Dylusions white paint pen (Ranger); Ink; Die: Stitched Hillside Borders (Lawn Fawn); Tools: paper cutter, Scor-Pal, bone folder, scissors, die cut machine
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 4.25” x 5.5” base from cardstock.
- Die cut PP and teal panels; layer and and adhere to card.
- Stamp sun and go over with paint pen.
- Add stem and leaves by dotting with paint pen.
- Adhere sentiment and trace shadow around letters with white pencil.
- Adhere enamel dots.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!