Today's card features some more goodies from Jillibean Soup's Healthy Hello Soup collection!
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist, Enchanted Evening (PTI); 12" x 12" Healthy Hello Soup patterned paper (Jillibean Soup); Paint: Dylusions Lemon Zest, White, Pure Sunshine (Ranger); Accents: button (Hampton Art Mix the Media White), cord (Hemptique), Healthy Hello Soup wood veneer word (Jillibean Soup); Die: Stitched Country Borders (Memory Box); Tools: paper cutter, Scor-Pal, bone folder, die cut machine, paintbrush
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 4.25” x 5.5” base from yellow cardstock.
- Cut aqua panel.
- Cut banners from PP and adhere to aqua panel.
- Die-cut scallop from navy and cut PP strip.
- Layer die-cut and strip and adhere to aqua panel.
- Wrap aqua panel with cord, thread button, and tie into bow.
- Adhere aqua panel to card.
- Mix paint to match cardstock and paint wood veneer.
- Adhere wood veneer to card.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!