Today's card features some more goodies from Jillibean Soup's Healthy Hello Soup collection.
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: Hawaiian Shores (PTI); Healthy Hello Soup 12" x 12" patterned paper, mini-mat, PeaPod Parts, and wood veneers (Jillibean Soup); turquoise marker (Copic), black marker (Faber-Castell); Accents: gems (Recollections); Adhesives: Scor-tape, foam dimensional tape; Tools: paper cutter, Scor-Pal, bone folder
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 4.25” x 5.5” base from turquoise cardstock and round bottom corners.
- Cut panel of gray PP and round corners.
- Cut strip of floral PP and wrap around gray PP panel and secure to back before adhering panel to card.
- Cut panel of yellow PP, round corners and adhere to back of mini-mat.
- Outline butterfly and interior of mini-mat with black pen before adhering to card.
- Color wood veneer sentiment with turquoise Copic marker and adhere.
- Adhere gems.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!