I hope everybody is enjoying all these tags - I worry some of you are sitting there wishing I'd move on to another topic. Well, I'm almost done, I promise - lol!
Today I've got another Halloween tag featuring Rare Oddities and An Eerie Tale products from Graphic 45, and this is another one with a trick to go with the treat!
First the Treat:
And then the Trick:
Okay, it's not that tricky, but it's kind of a surprise. (Just nod your head and agree.)
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock:green; Rare Oddities and An Eerie Tale 6" x 6", 8" x 8" and 12" x 12" Patterned Papers, and Die-Cuts; Marker: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Accents: .25" satin ribbon; Other: office tag (3.25" x 6.25"), Scor-Tape; Tools: paper cutter, scissors, score board, bone folder, hole punches
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Swipe sides of tag with black ink or marker.
- Cut patterned papers, brush edges with black marker, and adhere to tag (order: checks, purple paisley, border sentiment strip).
- Re-punch hole and edge with brush marker.
- Cut frame and matching sized panel from green cardstock and attach to one another with pearl brad.
- Adhere green panel to tag.
- Fussy cut figures from patterned paper and adhere.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!