If you've been wondering why I've been so quiet, it's because I've been grading over 100 speeches and outlines for my speech students and 50 papers from my government students. Needless to say, I've been a bit busy!
Today I've got a Halloween tag featuring Rare Oddities and An Eerie Tale products from Graphic 45. (Yes, 'tis a day for "scary" play!)
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock: black; Rare Oddities and An Eerie Tale 6" x 6", 8" x 8" and 12" x 12" Patterned Papers, Stickers, Chipboard Elements, and Grimm Fairy Tale #3 stamp set; Inks: Black VersaFine, VersaMark (Imagine Crafts); Accents: pearls, pumpkin veneer (Jillibean Soup); Die (Papertrey Ink); Embossing Powder: Pewter (Ranger); Other: office tag (3.25" x 6.25"), Scor-Tape; Tools: paper cutter, scissors, score board, bone folder, heat tool, hole punch
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Swipe sides of tag with black ink or marker.
- Cut patterned papers (one panel of stripes to cover, black floral panel and two black/tan strips for end).
- Swipe external sides of patterned papers with black ink and adhere.
- Trim to fit as needed and re-punch hole.
- Re-swipe sides and edge hole with black ink.
- Die cut lunch box note from black floral PP, score, fold, and adhere.
- Stamp sentiment on chipboard circle and adhere to note.
- Cover pumpkin veneer with embossing powder, apply powder, and heat. Repeat until pumpkin is coated thoroughly.
- Cut and adhere black cardstock to back of pumpkin before adhering it to note front.
- Adhere sticker to note flap.
- Cut fairy tale panels from patterned paper and trim with postage-edge scissors, then adhere.
- Adhere gems.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!