- Cards can be any shape or size. (Note: postage may be higher for cards that are considered larger/smaller than the standard card size or do not fit the established norm in the receiver's country.
- Cards should be original designs and must meet at least ONE of the challenge options provided. (You can use all three if you want, but only one is required.)
- Cards are not required to employ any specific materials or mediums, nor are you
limited to products by specific manufacturers - unless a specific challenge
requires it. (Stamping, for instance, is not required, despite the author's
addiction to rubber and ink, and materials can be made by any manufacturer.)
However, all materials and mediums must be legal. (Making a card out of paper
created from certain plants, alas, is a no-no.) Again, be aware that anything
that adds thickness past the acceptable norm will result in higher postage.
- To participate in this CCC, you must have posted at least twenty (20) cards at an online gallery (like your blog, Flickr photostream, 2Peas gallery, Splitcoaster's gallery, etc).
- Only one entry per person per CCC.
- This CCC is open to participants in ALL countries.
- You will need to post a link to one of your cards in an online gallery (see
examples above) on Mr. Linky below.
- You will also need to send me an email with the following information:
- your snail mail address in the proper format /convention for your country – for example, in the USA, we have a standard 3 or 4 line address, all justified right, with the city and 2-letter abbreviated state followed by the zip code:
123 Main Street
Small Town, IN 46227
USA (if mailing from a foreign
- your e-mail address, your blog address (if you have one),
- a link to one of your online galleries or photostreams (if you have one), and
- Any special rules that may apply to mail in your country (like standard letter size, weight, and thickness).
- You will need to mail your card to the assigned person postmarked no later than
the deadline provided.
- Once you receive your card, you will need to post it on one of your online
galleries and email me a link to it. Please credit the person appropriately. I
will post all the links sent to me here on my blog.